A screening of the film "Fiddelity" is to take place at the Loft Cinema in Cobourg, Ontario on Tuesday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. The three actors, now living in Nova Scotia, coincidently all have a long and strong connexion with this lovely town on Lake Ontario. Seating in this small theatre is restricted to 18 people by reason of Covid-19. The show, which was by open invitation, has quickly sold out and there is a waiting list pending any cancellations. Admission is by Goodwill offering to the local Food Bank. I have performed two shows in this lovely 50-seat theatre: Alan Bennett's "Bed Among the Lentils",. and Micheal macLiammoire's "The Importance of Being Oscar". Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this event.
This blog is for the purpose of reporting on past and future shows I have or will be performing in. Since 2019, these plays are monologues that I have written. Theatre on a shoe-string budget requires all the help it can get from social media. I trained as an actor and performed professionally in the 1970s before becoming a lawyer in the 1980s. In the 1990s and early 2000s, I performed occasionally , taking up theatre (monologues) again after my retirement from the practice of law in 2015.

Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome. I do ask that they be constructive.