I am over half way through your book [Murder, Buy Cheeses]. I would say you've built on your first one [Murder on the Pony Express Way] ...up a level I think....I was off and running/reading from the getgo...There is a new 'smoothness' to it and the characters have somehow breathed that in too...I thoroughly enjoyed the first one but it was harder to separate the novelty and sheer fun and awareness that my big brother had written it...Somehow this time I feel a richness independent of that ...It hasn't lost any of the fun for all that...but it has taken on a blood flow of its own this time.
A screening of the film "Fiddelity" is to take place at the Loft Cinema in Cobourg, Ontario on Tuesday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. The three actors, now living in Nova Scotia, coincidently all have a long and strong connexion with this lovely town on Lake Ontario. Seating in this small theatre is restricted to 18 people by reason of Covid-19. The show, which was by open invitation, has quickly sold out and there is a waiting list pending any cancellations. Admission is by Goodwill offering to the local Food Bank. I have performed two shows in this lovely 50-seat theatre: Alan Bennett's "Bed Among the Lentils",. and Micheal macLiammoire's "The Importance of Being Oscar". Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this event.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome. I do ask that they be constructive.